Linksys ac1200 boost ex setup
Eliminate the dead zones and boost up the speed of your wireless network from the existing router with Linksys ac1200 boost ex set up at your home or office. This Wi-Fi Range Extender comes with a simple set up process that allows the users to easily determine the optimal placement in relation to the wireless router. The Linksys ac1200 boost ex setup can help to execute an online task without any interruption, stream online music content, watch movies, play smooth online gaming, and a lot more. This dual-band extender comes with high-definition quality, faster speed, and remains interrupted even when the user is outdoor.
Boost your Wi-Fi network and eliminate the Dead Zones
If you want to play online games, download the music, share content, stream movies, or perform any other task without any interruption, then Linksys ac1200 boost ex wifi range extender setup is your best choice. This extended can help you to increase the range of your existing wireless signals up to 7500 sq ft and remove all the dead spots creating issues in your internet experience which ultimately result in the reliable and high-speed wifi connection with wireless AC Technology.
Ensure uninterrupted connectivity with Dual bands
The Linksys ac1200 extender setup has dual-band that allows the users to enjoy uninterrupted gaming, browsing, streaming, and a lot more. The users can use both the bands at a single time rather than depending upon the one band to carry out all the tasks. The extender also supports cross-band technology that allows users to obtain information on one band and transmitted on the others, this results in better, stronger, and more consistent connectivity with faster AC1200 speed of data transfer.
Focus WiFi to certain devices with Beamforming technology
The extender focuses the Wi-Fi signal directly to the user device; this feature is called as the beamforming technology. This technology helps to increase network efficiency and enables multiple users to access internet services for simultaneous bandwidth activities like gaming and online streaming.
Linksys ac1200 boost ex wifi range extender setup: Guidelines To Follow
- Placer your Linksys Wi-Fi extender about Halfway between the Wi-Fi devices you are having trouble with and the router.
- Now plug in your Wireless Range Extender to the power outlet. You can check the status of power using the power LED.
- After this, you can establish a successful connection between the Linksys extender and your device. Here, you can either go with Wi-Fi mode or use an ethernet cable.
- now, Open the web browser on your device and visit the Linksys ac1200 boost ex setup page.
- In the next step, you are supposed to enter the username and password to log in. By default, the username and password are ‘admin’.
- Once you have entered the login credentials, hit the enter button. This will direct to the Linksys setup wizard.
- Here, click on the ‘Wireless’ option and go to the ‘basic Wireless settings’.
- Now, you will get an option to choose among the WiFi Protected Setup and Manual setup. Choose Manual Setup.
- After this, you are supposed to enter the network name. Enter the SSID of your router.
- Enter the Home Network password, and save the settings.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the setup process.
So, these are some simple guidelines that can help you with the Linksys AC1200 boost ex setup on your device. Once you have completed the setup process, you will see that you can now access the internet connection even in dead zones where it was not possible earlier. Follow these simple guidelines and set up your extender to enjoy and interrupted internet services on your device. In case you still have a doubt, are there is any other concern, you can contact the experts and take their advice to complete the extender setup for your router.