Linksys ea6900 setup
Linksys is a brand popular for manufacturing the best wireless routers which can help the customer to create a local Wi-Fi network for their home and small business page. These Wireless routers work fine and allow the customer to access wireless connectivity throughout their home or office without any connected cable. But sometimes, the user is unable to take the benefits of their Wireless Range connectivity due to poor signal or Deadzone in specific areas. Fortunately, with the Linksys EA6900 setup, this problem could be resolved. If your wireless router signals are unable to reach all the areas of your home or office, you may need to extend the signals by adding it to Range Extender. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step guideline that can help you to complete the Linksys ea6900 setup for your device. So, do not let the [poor wifi connectivity hamper your browsing experience, set up tender today, and get rid of all the troubles.
Extend Signals With Your Router
To complete the Linksys ea6900 extender setup, you can use your Linksys EA 6900 router as the Wireless Range Extender. Below are the step-by-step guidelines that how you can set up your router as an extender for better internet connectivity. So, change the internet connection type to the wireless extender and connect your device to Wi-Fi to enjoy a better browsing experience. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open any web browser on your computer ( for example Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or any other). In the URL box, type 192.1 68.1.1 and hit the enter button.
- Go to the ‘Connectivity Widget’.
- Here, you need to open the Internet Settings tab with a click on it and click the ‘Edit’ option.
- After this, go to the ‘Internet Settings’ tab and click on the ‘Edit’ option.
- Choose the ‘Wireless Range Extender’ from the drop-down menu.
- After this, enter the SSID name and choose the ‘Network Band’ which pertains to the ‘SSID’,
- Hit the ‘Ok’ button to proceed.
- At last, Check the ‘DHCP Client Tabe’ of the main wireless router for the New IP Address of ‘Linksys EA6900 Extender’.
Hopefully, these simple steps will let you complete the Linksys ea6900 setup for your device. However, you might be required to reconfigure the settings again every time when you switch campground. Also, remember, this feature would not work if you try to connect to the guest network.
The Bottom Line
By setting up your Wireless Range router as the Wireless Range Extender, you can overcome the difficulties you are facing in using the wireless connection on your devices wireless. The mentioned guidelines will let you completely Linksys ea6900 setup for your device without any trouble. It doesn’t matter if you have a technical background or not, you can easily complete the setup process following the instructions above. However, if still there is any doubt or confusion with the setup process, we recommend yo you to contact Linksys Experts and take their advice to complete this extender setup.