Linksys range extender login
Once you are done with setting up your Linksys Wireless Range Extender, you need to proceed with the Linksys range extender login process. The login to the extender only possible after you complete the setup. So, connect your Linksys extender to the router and computer ( In Range Extender Mode), or the access point ( In Access Point AP Mode) with the help of wired Ethernet connection or wireless Wi-Fi connection. Once you are done, you can visit extender.linksys.com for the Linksys range extender login, this is the default login address for the Linksys Wireless Range Extender from where the user can manage configuration and settings.
Below is the step by step guidelines that can help you with Linksys extender login for your device after you complete the setup. So, carefully follow the instructions and login to the extender without any trouble:
- Check and make sure that your Linksys Wireless Range Extender is turned on and getting the proper power supply.
- Now, open any preferred web browser on your device connected to the extender network.
- In the URL box, you need to type extender.linksys.com and after that, hit the enter button. This will take you to the page from where you can log in to your web-based setup page of the extender.
- You can also use the default gateway 192.168.1.1 for the Linksys extender login if the default web address is not working
- Once you hit the enter button, the default login page will appear on your screen and ask you to enter the login credentials in the mentioned fields.
- Enter the default username and password for your extender, which means, leave the ‘Username’ field blank and type ‘admin’ in the log in the password field.
- Now, you will see the Linksys extender setup page or web-based setup page appearing on your screen following the Linksys login through extender.linksys.com or the default IP address.
That’s All! After this you are all set to configure your Linksys Wireless Range Extender for the different settings and for the basic and advanced configurations such as Firmware update, router reset, Extender status check, and troubleshooting the connectivity issue. You can add the devices to your Linksys Wireless Range Extender network by login into your Linksys web-based setup page.
The Bottom Line
With the help of afore mention guidelines, you can easily complete the Linksys range extender login process for your device after you complete the extender setup. Remember that, once you are done with the setup process, you will not able to see the extended name on your wireless network connection. Instead, it will just show you that you are successfully connected to your router. So, if you want to login to your Linksys router, follow the guidelines mentioned above and complete the process without any trouble. However, If you have any doubt in confusion regarding the login process, or you are unable to complete the extender setup first, we recommend you to contact the Linksys experts and take the professional advice to get the task done without any issue. The professionals are available 24/7 to help the customers and troubleshoot their queries remotely.