Linksys re1000 setup
If you want to increase the Wireless Range of your Wi-Fi router, then you must go with Linksys re1000 setup. This Wireless Range Extender is compatible with B and G technology and able to work perfectly with the latest Wireless Range extenders. Extended supports Ethernet port present on the bottom side which allows you to quickly plug and play extender installation. Moreover, once you have completed the Linksys re1000 setup, you can connect any of your devices to the extender to enjoy better wireless connectivity. In this post, we are going to share the simple guidelines that will help you to complete the extended setup for your device.
Why Linksys RE100?
The Linksys RE100 extender is the Best Wireless Range Extender for office and home riddled with poor internet connectivity and dead zones. The device comes in very small size and easy plugin.
Specifications for Linksys RE1000 Extender Setup
- Multiple Antennas for providing better and wide coverage.
- Ethernet speed 10/100 Mbps.
- A great option for surfing gaming, chatting online, web in the dead zone areas.
Linksys RE1000 Extender Setup: Guidelines to follow
- Plugin your Linksys WiFi extender to the power source near your router.
- In order to proceed with Linksys RE1000 Extender Setup, it is important to make sure that your device is connected with an ethernet cable to the Wireless Range Extender.
- Now, open the web browser on your device and go to the extenderlinksyssetup.com. You can also type the IP address 192.1 68.1.1 in the URL box. Hit the enter button.
- Now, the extender will ask you to enter the username and password in the mentioned fields.
- Wireless security on the extender, you have to click on the wireless settings on your setup page. After that, go to the WPA security mode menu and type in the router password. Hit the ‘Save’ button. Your device will be connected to the Linksys extender.
- At last, the green LED on your Wi-Fi will indicate that you have successfully configured the extender.
- Your Wireless Range Extender will be now shown up as (_EXT) at the end of your main network name. For example: If your network name is ABC and you extended the network, the name will appear ad ABCnetwork_EXT.
So, if you are planning for Setting up the Linksys RE1000 at your home or office, you can follow the instructions mentioned above and complete the process without any trouble.
The Bottom Line
We hope that after following the aforementioned instructions, you would able to complete the Setting up the Linksys RE1000 for your device. All the mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to execute. So, follow the steps carefully and extend the range of your wireless network to the dead zones and no connectivity area without any trouble. However, if you still have a doubt or there is any other confusion regarding the Linksys extender setup, we recommend you to contact the Linksys experts and take the professional advice to get the task done. The professionals will share the best possible solution to your problem and make sure that nothing compromises your extender experience.