Linksys router no internet
Are you getting the Linksys Router No Internet Access Error on your device? If you are trying to set up the router with ISP connect, ‘No IP Address or WAN Registered’ is quite a common error to occur, especially when you are using the cable modem because they are unable to recognized by the router. In order to troubleshoot the Linksys Router No Internet Access Error, you need to follow certain troubleshooting steps. In this post, we are going to share the simple guidelines that can help you with the Linksys trouble and let you access the internet connection without any hassle.
Linksys Router No Internet Connection Problem
If you come across this problem, you can try the following steps to fix the issue:
- Restart your router.
- You can also try to reboot the modem using the linksyssmartwifi.com link and after the check internet light on it.
- In case, you are unable to figure out the problem, contact your Internet Service Provider.
My Linksys Router Connected but No Internet, What should I Do?
- The first thing you need to do is check and make sure that your WiFi Router has an active internet connection. For this, you need to login to the router and check the status of your internet.
- If your Linksys router no internet connection problem is there, you need the check the internet light and if you are unable to see it, contact the experts for professional advice.
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection on your router and modem.
- You can also try to power cycle the modem and router.
- Get in touch with your Internet Service Provider to check if the problem is on the back end or on your side.
Go to the Setup Page and Manually Enter the Address
- Disconnect the modem from the power source provided to you by ISP.
- Go to the ‘Internet-Based’ setup page of your Linksys router.
- Go to the ‘Sub-tab’ of the MAC Address clone from the main setup page.
- Check ‘Enable’ and after that, you are supposed to enter the address manually in the provided space.
- Once you are done, save the settings and go to the ‘Status’ tab. It is very important not to forget the Ethernet Adapter.
- The Command prompt must match the MAC address of the internet. If the address matches, you need to turn off the router and disconnect it from the power outlet.
- Reconnect the Modem and wait until the light synchronized which includes the upstream as well as downstream light.
- To troubleshoot Linksys router no internet connection, you need to turn off the router and wait until the lights synchronized.
- Access the Internet-based setup page on your router and go to the Status tab to check the Internet Service Provider’s IP Address.
- The Modem’s IP Address will be now displayed on your Linksys Router Status Page. Try to open any website to check internet connectivity.
Hopefully, these simple guidelines can help you to troubleshoot the Linksys Router No Internet Access Error on your device and you can continue using the internet services without any trouble. However, if the problem is not resolved and the Linksys router is still showing the same error, it is recommended to contact the Linksys experts and take their advice to find and fix the problem. The professional can give you the best suggestion and share all the necessary guidelines that could help you to fix the error as soon as possible.
So, get in touch with experts and fix the issue