Linksys Velop troubleshooting
Is the Linksys Velop not working? Are you facing the connectivity issues with your Linksys Velop device? Well! you need the Linksys Velop troubleshooting to fix the problem. In this post, we are going to share the simple tips and tricks that can help you in the troubleshooting of your Linksys Velop router. So, read the guide below and follow the simple Linksys Velop troubleshooting steps to fix the concern.
If your Linksys Velop router is not working fine, you can resolve the problem by temporarily visiting the particular web page instead of sending the troubleshooting report.
Things that you must keep in mind before you troubleshoot the problem:
- Your router must be set to its factory defaults and if not you need to press the ‘Reset’ button to set it to the factory settings.
- Establish a successful connection between your router and computer using the Ethernet cable to avoid the Linksys Velop connection issues on your device.
Setup the Linksys Velop Node
- Open the Google Chrome and type routerlogin.com in the address bar. Hit the enter button.
- On the Setup page, you have to click on the ‘Desktop blocking.html’ file. Change the name to ‘Setup.html’.
- Enter the login details which include the username and password. Find the details on your router.
- If you want, you can set the SSID and password as per your preference.
- Click ‘Save Set Node’. This will save the entered details for the ‘Master’ node.
- Hit the ‘Finish’ button once you are done with the setting up node.
Setup Network Connection
If you are facing the Linksys Velop Connection issues then follow the mentioned instructions to deal with the problem:
- Open the Linksys Page.
- Enter username as Admin.
- Click ‘CA’ present on the bottom of the page.
- Click the ‘Connectivity’ option and check the “network settings”:
- Select the Wireless option from the ‘Connection’ menu and hit the Save button.
- Apply the changes and visit ‘Velop Setup’.
- Type Username and password, Click on Setup node’ option.
- Now, you have to choose the parent node, password, node 1 name.
- Hit the Ok button. Once the SSID is successfully set, you can connect the internet on your devices.
- If you want to set up the further nodes, you can press the ‘Additional Nodes’ until you see the purple light blinking.
- The Blinking refer to the new node setup.
- if the screen becoming grayed, your node is registered successfully. Now, the data can easily transmit from one node to the other. Once the signal reaches the other nodes, you will see the purple light.
- If you want to connect the primary and secondary node. you have to establish the connection using the Ethernet cable.
- Once you are done, hit the ‘Done’ button to complete the process.
We hope that these simple guidelines will help you to fix Linksys Velop problems and set up the router without any hassle. All the mentioned instructions are very simple to follow and execute. However, if you are still unable to fix the problem, we recommend you contact the Linksys experts and get professional advice to fix the concern.